Influence on soil
- it stimulates growth of soil bacteria and beneficial microorganism
- it improves overall soil structure especially by heavier argillaceous soils
- it is used by activation of soils, neutralization of contaminated grounds and its revitalization
- it enables transformation of chemical fertilizers in soil into forms, which are friendly and more feasible for plants
- it increases utility of industrial fertilizers for plants, decreases their accumulating in soil and drifting into down streams.
- It increases content of organic substances